The amenities are only a part of what makes this community so outstanding. It's the kind of place where people feel like they belong from the minute they move in. There are poolside dinners, neighborhood block parties, summer camps for kids, and bridge, golf, and tennis tournaments for all levels of play. It's a place where it is easy to build friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Northeast Florida's largest soccer complex with 12 fields
- Tennis Center with 12 Har-Tru courts (10 lighted), a fully stocked pro shop, and a staff of USPTA professionals
- Golf club with 18-hole championship golf course, fully stocked pro shop, dining facilities, and staff of PGA professionals
- Golf and tennis instruction with competitive play for all skill levels
- $2.5 million Superpool with 10,000 square-foot pool, beach area, and 110' water slide
- Waterfront park on Doctor's Lake with an adults only heated pool, water playground, zero entry pool and separate toddler area.
- Creekside Park with pool, screened picnic area with two-story stone grill, firepits and boardwalk to
day use dock on Black Creek.
- Swimming and diving instructions with competitive teams
- Year-round, organized programs, clinics, camps and activities for kids, teens, seniors and families; led by full-time recreation director and staff
- Lighted biking and jogging trails
- Neighborhood playgrounds
- Lick Skillet: a 22-acre nature preserve with fishing ponds
- Boating and fishing on Doctor's Lake