Eagle Harbor is situated on Fleming Island, which is bordered by Doctor's Lake, Black Creek, and the St. Johns River. It is located in Clay County on Florida's First Coast, just 20 miles from downtown Jacksonville.
- Located in Clay County, among the fastest-growing counties in Northeast Florida
- An easy commute from downtown Jacksonville and the Jacksonville International Airport
- Only 40 minutes from Northeast Florida's beautiful, uncrowded beaches
- Minutes from the St. Johns River
- The fantastic St. Augustine outlet mall shopping is a half hour away. Historical St. Augustine is less than an hour away.
- Two hours from Daytona Beach and the Daytona International Speedway
- Less than three hours from the resorts and attractions of Orlando
Jacksonville The largest city in the U.S. in land area, yet our total metropolitan population only recently reached one million, so it's less congested than other cities of the same population.
- Consistently ranked by Money magazine as one of the best mid-sized cities in America in which to live
- High standard of living with the lowest cost of living of any major metropolitan area in the Southeast
- Youngest population of any comparably sized city in Florida
- Winters are mild and the summers are the most moderate in the state
- Average number of sunny days per year: 266
- Diverse economy includes retail and wholesale trade, manufacturing, health care, finance, and insurance
- Home of the Jacksonville Jaguars, an NFL football team
- Professional hockey, soccer, baseball, and volleyball teams
- Home of the PGA TOUR and site of the annual Tournament Players Championship
- Just 20 minutes from the new International Golf Village and the World Golf Hall of Fame